The demo shows the projected cost and access for a large US university’s Elsevier big deal package, modeling a move to individual journal subscriptions.
Here are a few things to try!
- Edit your subscriptions in bulk from the Overview page, and read about cost-effectiveness via NCPPU.
- Subscribe to an individual journal by clicking its cart icon (hint: find journals on the Journal List tab).
- Edit config settings and see how it changes your access and cost projections.
There is more documentation here in the Knowledge Base, including:
- Cost Effectiveness (NCPPU: Net Cost Per Paid Usage)
- Description of Data Fields
- Configuration settings
- Journals tab
- Release Notes
- Benefits and Features